Articles & Experts
- Infertility – A woman’s first hand account of what it is like to go through fertility treatments.
- The Importance of Positivity – An article I wrote on the top ten strategies for developing a positive body image.
- Signs of an Disordered Eating – An article I wrote on the top signs of a body image, self-esteem or disordered eating problem as well as tips on how to help.
- Vulnerability – A TED talk by Brene Brown, PhD on the power of vulnerability and its relationship to shame.
- ONet – A career exploration and job analysis tool.
- Resolve – Resolve is a National Infertility Association that works to support and improve the lives of women living with infertility.
- National Eating Disorder Association – NEDA supports individuals and families affected by eating disorders, and serves as a catalyst for prevention, cures and access to quality care.
- National Alliance of Mental Illness – NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. NAMI advocates for access to services, treatment, supports and research and is steadfast in its commitment to raise awareness and build a community for hope for all of those in need.
- PsychCentral – PsychCentral is the internet’s largest and oldest independent mental health social network. It is a website full of information on ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, and many other mental health diagnoses.